Registrations Now Open – $100 discount with a NSW Active Kids Voucher
Boys and girls from 4 to 17 … come along and play rugby at the Best Family Club on the North Shore.
We have a huge season planned and we need you, your family and your mates.
$100 Discount on Registration Fees with a NSW Active Kids Voucher
The NSW Government has introduced a new programme called “Active Kids”. This programme gives every child in NSW a $100 voucher to use towards playing a sport. We accept the Active Kids Voucher to reduce your registration fees by $100 per player.
If you are interested in reading more about the government’s programme please click on this link https://sport.nsw.gov.au/sectordevelopment/activekids
How To Get an Active Kids Voucher?
- Go to https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/ … this is a NSW Government Services portal for all things government.
- If you already have a Services NSW account then log in. If you don’t then register for a new account.
- Search for “Active Kids” and follow the prompts to apply. It’s too easy! You will need Medicare card details for each player you are applying for.
- Record the Voucher Number (Services NSW will send an email with it too).
- When registering (see below for how to register) you will be prompted to enter your Voucher Number. After doing that you will get the $100 off your registration fee for each player.
- NOTE: You cannot register and then apply retrospectively for the voucher. At this stage there is no facility to support this. So get your Active Kids Voucher and then Register.
How to Register a player for Chatswood?
All registrations are done online. Visit our Play for Chatswood page and click on the appropriate “Join Today” button.
In summary the steps are:
- Apply for your NSW Active Kids Voucher (see details above).
- Visit our Play for Chatswood page (Link: Play for Chatswood) and click on the appropriate “Join Today” button. The “Join Today” will direct you to the ARU’s online registration system.
- You will need your Rugby ID and password. If you don’t have one then create a new one. If you have one but can’t remember your password then request a password reset. All of that is done from the same screen.
- Log in and follow the prompts to register.
- When requested enter the Active Kids voucher number (NB. this field is expected to be available in Rugby Link late on the 5th of Feb).
- There is also an opportunity to make a one-time donation to the running of the club in denominations of $25, $50 & $100. Hey, if you’re getting a $100 voucher from the Government please think about passing on some or all of that benefit to your club!
- Ta Da! Your player/s are registered to play for the Best Family Club on the North Shore!
If you get stuck or you have questions please contact our Registrar, Cameron McNeil, on 0401 213 909 or email him at email@example.com