Club Documents and Policies
This page contains links to club documents and other useful information.
- Season 2019 Frequently Asked Questions document – this document has a Q&A style and contains answers to 72 questions covering; Rugby, Games, Our Club, Training, Team, Season and much more
- Season 2019 Introduction to Minis – any parent with a child in the Minis age groups, from under 5s to under 9s should read this document. It’s loaded with all the information you need for you and your players to have the best time this season.
- New to Junior Rugby U10s? – Season 2019 Introduction to Juniors and Under 10s – if your player is moving from the minis to the under 10s in 2019 then you should read this document. Also, it’s great for any parents who are new to rugby and have kids in the under 10s or up.
- Rugby Laws for Minis & Juniors – from the ARU – this document contains laws for what the ARU terms the Pathway. Effectively the rules for games from the under 6s and up with progressive changes as the kids develop through the years. [ NOTABLE EXCEPTION – GAMES INVOLVING OUR U6 TEAMS ARE 2 x 15 MINUTE HALVES ]
- Sports Injury document – this document is our club’s policy regarding injury. It contains information such as; strategies to prevent injury, protective equipment, injury management, concussion and much more.
- Refereeing Junior Rugby at Chatswood document – this is the definitive guide to refereeing at Chatswood Junior Rugby. If you’re interested or a referee then read this document.
- Club Song – lyrics to the club song are in this document.