We are a family-focused community club with over 350 players who are boys and girls between 4 and 17 years old.
As a club we pride ourselves on providing the best platform that caters for our player’s needs whatever their rugby aspirations may be. So we aim to meet the needs of kids who want nothing more than to have fun with their mates each weekend through to players with dreams of higher honours within the game.
Importantly, we know junior club sport is essential to connecting people across our suburbs with an emphasis on fun for everyone. Come & find us on Instagram @chatswoodjuniorrugby and Facebook @chatswoodjuniorrugby
- Over 350 players, boys and girls, between 4 and 17 years old;
- Over 47 schools represented within our family base;
- The majority of our families live in the following suburbs; Northbridge, Willoughby, Chatswood, Roseville, Lindfield, Killara and Wahroonga;
- Over 1,200 recipients in our supporter database who receive digital communications;
More than 900 Instagram followers with an active community of contributors and a long reach into rugby communities across NSW, Australia and the world;
- Over 850 “Likes” and almost 1,000 “Followers” of our Facebook page – note that whereas commercial Facebook sites typically reach around 12% for unpaid posts the CJRC Facebook site regularly reaches over 100%. Therefore, most of our posts appear on between 1,000 to 2,000 individual user feeds;
- A progressive committee focused on innovation as a means to drive growth of the sport and our club – for example we are working with the Australian Rugby Union to establish programs based around some of the newer forms of the game to expand our female player base and welcoming various nationalities as part of our Asian Community Engagement (ACE) program.