We’re Open for Business – 2021 Registrations now Online
Welcome to season 2020!
Chatswood Junior Rugby registrations are now OPEN for the 2021 season with preseason in Feb (more info to come shortly) and training commencing in March.
Registration this year will be via the Rugby Australia system (same one as 2020) called Rugby Xplorer. Rugby Australia have now standardised nationally on this system across all Juniors and Seniors. Importantly, if you are a returning family your details from RugbyLink have been migrated so you will be recognised when you register. If you are a new family, you can create a new account. The registration process is much simpler and can be completed as per below.
IF YOU REGISTER BEFORE DECEMBER THE 31st 2020 YOU CAN USE YOUR 2nd 2020 ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER TO GET $100 OFF YOUR REGISTRATION FEES FOR 2021.
Minis U6 & U7 = $200
Minis U8 & U9 = $240
Juniors U10-Opens = $265
U5 (more info in Feb) = $125
Family discount (must register all players in one go) = $20 per extra child
If you apply your NSW Government Active Kids voucher that is $100 off the fees noted above.
There’s loads of inclusions in your registration including our 2021 training t-shirt – it’s a beauty!
Step 1. Make sure you grab your 2020 voucher (2nd voucher) or 2021 voucher Active Kids voucher now to receive $100 off your 2021 registration fees.
Important: If you want to use the voucher to get $100 off your 2021 registration fee per player you need to obtain the voucher before you register.
Step 2. There are two ways to register with Rugby Xplorer:
1. Desktop/laptop computer at – https://myaccount.rugby.com.au/ (Best to use Chrome, Safari, Edge or Firefox web browser, Internet Explorer doesn’t work so well)
2. Smartphone using the App – ‘Rugby Xplorer’ via the Apple store and Google Play
Step 3. If you are registering an U10 player or higher make sure you have your players Height & Weight measurements for registration as Rugby Australia’s Size for Age policy applies for U10 and up – please don’t guess them! Also have a player head shot photo handy so that the player can be added to teams in SJRU competitions.
Step 4. To register the high-level steps are as follows:
1. Parent activates their account via Rugby Xplorer
2. Parent links children to their account
3. Parent registers child to “Chatswood Junior Rugby Club” (NB. make sure the profile is public not Private; this is so that players can be allocated to teams in Xplorer)
4. For U5s under “Role” select “Modified Rugby Participant”, for other age groups select “Player”
5. Confirmation email will be sent upon successful registration
6. Repeat when asked if you would like to register another child to obtain your family discount
7. If you are volunteering as a parent in any capacity, please register as well to be covered for insurance. It’s free to register.
For more detailed registration instructions please click HERE > https://cjrc.teamapp.com/documents
If you receive an error or do not receive any “magic link” emails to activate your Xplorer account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or phone 02 8005 5600.
For any Club related registration issues please contact Cameron McNeil our CJRC Registrar via email on firstname.lastname@example.org on at 0401 213 909